Highland Figure Skating
Highland Ice Arena is home to the Highland Skating Club and a dedicated team of figure skating coaches.
Figure Skater Practice
Freestyle sessions are practice sessions for comptitive figure skaters. All sessions are 60 minutes long unless noted. Sessions are open to all levels of figure skating. ASP stands for Adventure Skate Pass.
These sessions are purchased by the month and have no refunds and no make ups. Advance payment and registration is required. These sessions have a maximum of 20 skaters. You may register for more than one day.
Mondays, 8pm-9pm, $70
Wednesdays, 7:30p-8:30pm, $70
Thursdays, 7:30p-8:30p, $70
Restrictions are as follows:
- 1. These sessions are for skaters age 14 and older.
- 2. You must have your own skates. You must be fully dressed and enter the rink with your skates on.
- 3. You must keep your mask on if you can’t maintain a 6’ distance on the ice.
- 4. Temperature checks and masks are required to enter the building.
- 5. You must be able to skate backwards and comfortably and safely stop to participate in these sessions.
- 6. Each participant must have read the read the attached guidelines and return these waivers (click here for waivers) prior to coming to session.
To register for this session go to Book Online Now.